Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gaining momentum...

I am so humbled to announce two more screenings of 'A2-B-C' in upcoming film festivals.

The first is in a festival that is dear to my heart, the Global Peace Film Festival in Orlando, Florida (September 17-22).  I had the honour of screening my film "In the Grey Zone" in Global Peace last year and wrote about the wonderful experience I had there on my blog (HERE).

Information on the screening of 'A2-B-C' at the 2013 Global Peace Film Festival can be found by clicking below:


I also have the honour of announcing the participation of 'A2-B-C' in the 2013 Newburyport Documentary Film Festival (September 20-22).  This small but beautifully curated festival takes place in Newburyport, Massachusetts, and details on the screening times and locations can be found  by clicking below:

 

No comments: