Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Friendship

2014 has only just begun, but I already have so many things for which to be grateful, beginning with good friends, a warm place to stay and healthy food to eat.

And it looks like the adventure on which my film 'A2-B-C' brought me in 2013 (INFO) is not quite over yet!  I am extremely honoured to announce two more screenings in upcoming international festivals.

At the end of this month, 'A2-B-C' will be screening in India's CMS Vatavaran Environment and Film Festival Forum (INFO).  'A2-B-C' has been in many "themed" film festivals (Japanese, ethnographic, peace, human rights), but this will be the first time for one of my films to be in an environmentally-themed festival.  I am so grateful for these amazing experiences (and I am very much looking forward to visiting India for the first time!).

http://www.cmsvatavaran.org/entry2013international.php

Then in February, 'A2-B-C' will screen in the Thin Line Film and Music Festival (INFO).  This will be the first time for me to attend a combined film and musical festival and to visit Texas, the state motto of which is "friendship".  Awesome.

http://www.thinlinefilmfest.com/index.php/program/film/films-by-name

No comments: