Sunday, March 02, 2014

Until we meet again, Taiwan...

The World Tour of ‘A2-B-C’, upon which I embarked more than six months ago, will be coming to an end over the next few weeks as the 3rd anniversary of the March 11 triple disasters is marked (upcoming screenings HERE).

I am extremely grateful for all that I have come to know, especially the realization that there is so much more I have yet to learn.  I pray that I may be open to receiving the challenges that are set before me, that I am filled with gratitude for all that I have been given, and for the strength to be humble.

Today, I leave Taiwan for Germany where I am extremely honoured to be screening ‘A2-B-C’ on the opening day of the IPPNW-sponsored International Conference on the Effects of Nuclear Disasters on the Natural Environment and Human Beings (INFO).

As I say “until we meet again” to Taiwan, a country to which I have become so connected during the past few months, I will close with a few photographs that represent what this life is really all about: our connections with others.







PS  My relationship with Taiwan has only just begun, and I look forward to sharing some exciting news over the coming weeks!

No comments: