Well, I am in my new flat and back online. Life is grand.
I am loving living on my own again and all of the freedom, quietness and prepared meals that it brings. For my first post in over a week and in celebration of having a place of one's own, I think I will write a list. Today's theme: Things you can do when you've got your own place.
Things you can do when you've got your own place:
1. Get up at noon.
2. Go to bed at noon.
3. Take a bath any time of day or night.
4. Take as many bathes as you like.
5. Walk around in your pants.
6. Walk around without your pants.
7. Take your time flossing and not worry that somebody is waiting for the bathroom.
8. Leave the seat up.
9. Leave the seat down.
10. Pee in the shower. (Not that I do, it's just that you CAN, see.)
11. Come home late.
12. Not come home at all.
There are just an endless number of great things you can do when you are on your own. I can't recommend it enough. If you currently live with somebody else, I suggest that once a year you check yourself into a hotel for a week and do all of the above in differing orders (even the peeing in the shower, at least once) just so that you don't forget who you are as an individual. I met myself again this week for the first time in a long time. He's a bit of a strange guy, but really cool.