After the Japan premier of 'A2-B-C' last night, I am leaving Japan... but just for the next six weeks. I am over-whelmed at the positive response from film festivals all over the world and am deeply honoured to be able to attend many of them. Even for some of the festivals I will not able to attend in person, there are plans to conduct a post-screening Q and A session via Skype.
Thank you all so very much for your continued support and encouragement! 行ってきます！
I am scheduled to be in attendance at the following festivals:
- ORLANDO, FLORIDA, USA September 19 and September 21 (screening details)
- NEWBURYPORT, MASSACHUSETTS, USA September 22 (screening details)
- GUAM, USA September 28 (screening details)
- LONDON, UK October 1 and 2 (screening details)
- YAMAGATA, JAPAN October 12 (screening details)
- CALIFORNIA, USA October 24 (details coming soon)
Wow you have one busy schedule however, I am so proud of you its unreal.
I know you are busy and finding all this a great honor but you know what Sweetie, you deserve it, you worked hard and believe in what you are doing. Good job.
What a whirlwind of a trip! I can't hink of anyone more deserving. Enjoy you time, revel in it.
It’s good you have busy schedule and you went another place to visit. You really deserve all this great honor. Don't think you not attend all this festival do your work hard.
Jet Plane Hire
Post a Comment